Stanley 16-298 3 PC Cold Chisel Set
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Easily cut and shape iron, steel, brass, copper, aluminum, bronze and more
- 52-58 HRC hardened cutting edge is ground to a precise angle for the highest efficiency cutting possible
- One-piece drop forged steel construction stands up to the toughest regular use
- Heavy duty powder coated finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Hardened striking surface is chamfered to help resist chipping
For general uses, it's good to have at least two or three cold chisels in your tool box and with this Stanley Cold Chisel Set, you have just the right combination. Pounded by a small ball peen hammer, a cold chisel's stout along with its hard cutting edge will slide through most metals, including mild steel. Cold Chisel's are also great for removing mortar from brick or block joints due to their narrow blade which fits between bricks nicely.
The 16-298 includes:
- One (1) 3/8" Cold Chisel
- One (1) 1/2" Cold Chisel
- One (1) 5/8" Cold Chisel