Stanley 16-328 4" X 8-1/2" FatMax Brick Set Chisel PLUS Bi-Material Hand Guard
- Fat Max. Wide 4" cutting edge chews through all types of brick and masonry with ease
- Single piece drop forged construction stands up to the toughest professional use
- Bi-material guard protects users hand from accidental impacts
- Ergonomic handle offers advanced comfort and control
Cutting and shaping brick and stone material isn't as difficult as one might think. With the right tools, even a do-it-yourselfer can achieve professional quality results. If you're thinking of tackling a stone patio or stone wall project this year, make sure you arm yourself with the right stuff. The Stanley 16-328 4" X 8-1/2" FatMax Brick Set Chisel will allow you to make the clean cuts and notches that result in a higher quality finished product, and it will do it quickly and consistently so you can get more done faster. The bi-material hand guard will protect your hand from accidental strikes, a nice feature for someone who's not accustomed to swinging a hammer regularly, and the ergonomic handle is soft and comfortable enough to use all day long with minimal fatigue. The Stanley 16-328 4" X 8-1/2" FatMax Brick Set Chisel is a great choice for any do-it-yourselfer, but it's also got the durability and performance that make it worthy of the professional tool box as well.
The 16-328 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 4" X 8-1/2" FatMax Brick Set Chisel