Stanley 16-329 3/4" X 12" FatMax Concrete Chisel PLUS Bi-Material Hand Guard
- Fat Max. Designed to quickly penetrate and break up concrete, brick and other masonry materials
- Tough bull nose point design cuts through material faster and lasts longer
- Wide bi-material hand guard protects hands from accidental impact
- Single piece drop forged construction for added durability
The Stanley 16-329 3/4" X 12" FatMax Concrete Chisel is quite simply the best concrete chisel money can buy. If you've been frustrated in the past with a chipped, mushroomed or cracked chisel, it's time to step up to a 16-239. This chisel is perfect for penetrating and busting up almost any kind of common masonry material including brick, concrete and stone block. The bull nose point is fully hardened and precision machined to stand up to the toughest impacts day after day, and if you've ever missed with a hammer and felt it in your hand, the bi-material hand guard will give you back the confidence to swing harder and get more done faster. Working efficiently with a chisel is all about control, and the comfortable handle of the 16-239 offers you all the control you need to work smarter and safer than ever before.
The 16-329 includes:
- One (1) Stanley FatMax Concrete Chisel