Stanley 16-331 FatMax Floor Chisel PLUS Bi-Material Hand Guard
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Fat Max. Perfect for ripping, cutting and prying hardwood flooring and nails
- Offset blade design and shorter bite surface provides more leverage and power
- Bi-material handle guard protects hand from accidental impacts
- 11" long with a 3" wide cutting head
The most important thing about starting a project is making sure you have the right tool for the job. The Stanley FatMax Flooring Chisel, also called an electrician's chisel, is the right tool to use when rippping up old wood strip flooring. Electricians also love using this style chisel to notch house framing when installing cable and electical boxes.
The 16-331 includes:
- One (1) Stanley FatMax Floor Chisel