Stanley 16-332 FatMax Cold Chisel PLUS Bi-Material Hand Guard
- Fat Max. Easily cuts and shapes ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Single piece construction offers added durability
- Bi-material hand guard protects user's hand from accidental impact
- 12" length, 1" cutting edge
The Stanley Cold Chisel is a rugged little tool designed to shear through unheated metal, hence the word "cold" in its name. Useful for cutting, shapping, and removing metal stock or hardware made of mild steel, cast iron, aluminum, bronze or copper. Stanley 16-332 is great for slicing through studs and bolts that have rusted or frozen in place. With it's safety protective handle, you will not have to worry about striking your hand with a ball peen hammer.
The 16-332 includes:
- 1x Stanley FatMax Cold Chisel