Stanley 16-334 2-3/4" X 8-1/2" FatMax Mason's Chisel PLUS Bi-Material Hand Guard
- Fat Max. Cuts and splits hard stone, brick, concrete and other types of masonry materials
- Powder coated finish protects tool from moisture and corrosion
- Strong handle guard protects hands from accidental impacts
- Hardened striking surface resists chipping and cracking
Heavy-Duty Jobs Require a Heavy Duty Masonry Chisel - FatMax
Just by virtue of the type of work required, masonry chisels are much beefier and wider than other chisels. You are not going to be disappointed when you buy one of these Stanley FatMax Mason's Chisels with its comfortable ergonomic handle design, you can split bricks all day! Nice to know that Stanley thought of everything!
The 16-334 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 2-3/4" X 8-1/2" FatMax® Mason's Chisel
How to Cut a Brick Using Your FatMax Masonry Chisel
Step 1: Using a two pound hammer or lump hammer, just give the end of your FaxMax Mason's Chisel a light tap on a brick to mark a cutting line across each side of the brick.
Step 2: Lay the brick down flat and place the Mason's chisel on the guide line. Take your hammer and strike your FatMax Chisel which should safely and cleanly split the brick along the guide line you just placed.