Stanley 16-781 1/8" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
- "Sweetheart" premium chisel manufactured in the U. K. for professional precision and accuracy
- Features the classic Stanley 750 Series chisel design that you know and love
- Hornbeam wooden handles offer added comfort and transfers pressure more efficiently to the cutting edge
- Wide butt end and expanded sweet spot for increased striking accuracy
- Extra narrow side bevels allow it to get into tight spots more accurately with less change of marring the surrounding surfaces
- Precision ground cutting edge is razor sharp out of the box and will hold its edge longer
- Long blade design makes this the best choice for precision chiseling applications
Discerning woodworkers demand quality chisels; they know that the better the chisel, the better your results. The Stanley 16-781 1/8" Sweetheart Socket Chisel is manufactured in the U.K. and designed to offer both professionals and hardcore hobbyists the performance and accuracy needed to ensure the quality results they insist upon. This chisel sports the now legendary Stanley 750 series design, a favorite among woodworkers for countless years. The hornbeam wooden handle features a wide butt end and enlarged sweet spot, so it's easier to strike more accurately and cleanly, and the handle design ensures maximum power transfer to the cutting edge. The precision ground narrow cutting surface will allow you to work in and around dovetails and other joints with ease, and the extended length gives you the added reach necessary to work as efficiently as possible.
The 16-781 includes:
- 1x Stanley 1/8" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
- Length: 9"
- Width: 1/8"
- Handle Type: Hornbeam Wood
UPC - 076174167818
Overall Rating for Stanley 16-781 1/8" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|