Stanley 16-782 1/4" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
- Features the classic Stanley 750 series chisel design
- A premium chisel manufactured in the UK for superior quality and long life
- Natural hornbeam handle offers all the comfort and control needed for professional precision
- Large butt end with expanded "sweet spot" allows for more efficient striking
- Pre-honed cutting edge is razor sharp right out of the box
- High carbon chrome steel blade features tapered bevel sides for more control and accuracy
The legendary Stanley 750 Series Chisel design returns with the 16-782 1/4" Sweetheart Socket Chisel. This is a premium chisel designed to meet the needs of the most discerning woodworker and will give you the quality results that will shine through in your finished product. Manufactured in the U.K., the 16-782 features a durable hornbeam wooden handle with a large sweet spot for efficient striking, and it offers that true wood feel that woodworkers of any skill level will appreciate. The long high carbon steel blade is pre-honed to be razor sharp right out of the box and the tapered bevel edges will help it cut more efficiently and cleanly. This is a 1/4" wide chisel and is perfect for working in tight corners around shoulders and dovetails.
The 16-782 includes:
- 1x Stanley 1/4" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
- Length: 9"
- Width: 1/4"
- Handle Type: Hornbeam Wood
UPC - 076174167825
Overall Rating for Stanley 16-782 1/4" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|