Stanley 16-784 3/8" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
- "Sweetheart" chisel manufactured in the UK for professional precision and accuracy
- Classic Stanley 750 Series design that you know and love
- Extended blade length offers increased control when working in tight spots
- Genuine Hornbeam wood handle for that real wood feel
- Tapered bevel blade manufactured from the finest high carbon steel
- Wide butt end makes this chisel perfect for striking with a mallet
- Pre-honed carbon steel blade cuts cleaner and holds its edge longer
Featuring the classic Stanley 750 Series Chisel designs, the 16-784 3/8" Sweetheart Socket Chisel is a premium chisel manufactured in the U.K. and geared towards professional woodworkers and hobbyists who demand nothing but perfection in their finished product. It features a genuine Hornbeam wood handle with a wide butt end and striking sweet spot, and it offers that true wood "feel" that so many craftsmen know and love. The long blade is manufactured from the finest high carbon steel and features a sharp pre-honed cutting edge that's ready to go to work right out of the box. The 16-784 is 9" in length and gives you all the leverage and control you need to work accurately and precisely every time.
The 16-784 includes:
- 1x Stanley 3/8" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
- Length: 9"
- Width: 3/8"
- Handle Type: Hornbeam Wood
UPC - 076174167849
Overall Rating for Stanley 16-784 3/8" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|