Stanley 16-785 Sweetheart Socket Chisel
Stanley 16-785 1/2" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
- Durable hornbeam wood handle ensure a lifetime of accurate performance
- Classic Stanley 750 series design offers proven comfort and accuracy
- Long blade features tapered bevel sides and cuts cleanly by hand or with a striking tool
- Pre-honed cutting edge is razor sharp right out of the box so you can start cutting right away
- High carbon chrome steel resists chipping and corrosion
- Thin blade design cuts cleaner with less effort
Since their introduction in the early 1900's, Stanley's line of "Sweetheart" hand tools have become legendary for their durability and accuracy. Stanley now introduces a new line of hand tools bearing the same name and offering the same legendary quality that craftsmen the world over have come to know and love. The 16-785 1/2" Sweetheart Socket Chisel is a premium chisel that earns the Sweetheart name. Its genuine hornbeam wooden handle fits your hand like a glove and offers a large sweet spot for efficient striking with a mallet. The blade is manufactured from the highest quality carbon steel and will hold its edge longer. When it does come time to resharpen, the steel material is easily restored to its original razor sharp edge. Don't be fooled by imposters, let a genuine Stanley Sweetheart 16-785 Socket Chisel give you the professional results your work deserves.
The 16-785 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 1/2" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
- Length: 9"
- Width: 1/2"
- Handle Type: Hornbeam Wood