Stanley 16-786 5/8" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
- A premium chisel manufactured in the U.K. for a lifetime of reliable service
- "Sweetheart" chisels are prized by craftsmen the world over for their accuracy and quality
- Razor sharp blade end cuts cleanly through a wide variety of woods
- Genuine hornbeam wood handle offers plenty of comfort and control
- Wide butt end for more accurate and controlled striking
- Thin blade design features tapered edges for a more efficient cutting action
- 9" overall length for more control and leverage
A premium woodworking chisel from the world leader in quality hand tools, the Stanley 16-786 5/8" Sweetheart Socket Chisel is manufactured in the U.K. and designed to meet the needs of the most demanding woodworkers. The blade is manufactured from a high carbon steel alloy that allows it to hold its edge longer and is easy to re-sharpen when needed. The chisel is pre-honed and ready to cut right out of the box, and the razor sharp cutting edge will glide cleanly through the toughest stock. The 16-786 features a classic hornbeam wood handle with a large sweet spot for easy striking with a mallet.
The 16-786 includes:
- 1x Stanley 5/8" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
- Length: 9"
- Width: 5/8"
- Handle Type: Hornbeam Wood
UPC - 076174167863
Overall Rating for Stanley 16-786 5/8" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|