Stanley 16-787 Sweetheart Socket Chisel
Stanley 16-787 3/4" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
- Genuine "Sweetheart" chisel manufactured in the U.K. to meet the needs of the most demanding woodworking projects
- Premium high carbon steel blade with tapered bevel edges
- Hornbeam wood handle for added comfort and control, and that real wood feel
- Pre-honed cutting edge leaves behind a clean, chip-free surface
- Thin blade design cuts more efficiently with less effort on your part
- Oversized striking sweet spot makes it a perfect choice for use with a rubber mallet
The Stanley 16-787 3/4" Sweetheart Socket Chisel is a true woodworking chisel designed to meet the needs of the most demanding professional woodworkers. It features a comfortable hornbeam wooden handle with a wide butt end for increased control and precision, and the large sweet spot allows the chisel to transfer more power to the cutting edge when struck with a mallet. The 16-787 is manufactured in the U.K. with a high carbon steel blade that features a tapered bevel for the most consistent cuts possible, and the added length will give you the leverage you need to work with more precision.
The 16-787 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 3/4" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
- Length: 9"
- Width: 3/4"
- Handle Type: Hornbeam Wood