Stanley 16-788 Sweetheart Socket Chisel
Stanley 16-788 1" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
- A high quality chisel designed for a lifetime of accurate results
- Pre-honed cutting edge is razor sharp out of the box and re-sharpens easily when needed
- 9" length is perfectly balanced for added precision
- Narrow beveled edges make it easier to work in tight areas around dovetails and tenons
- Wide butt end allows you to strike the chisel more accurately and reduces the chances of a sore hand
- Authentic hornbeam wood handle for complete comfort and control
- The one chisel to reach for when precision cuts are critical
Stanley Hand Tools proudly introduces the return of the legendary "Sweetheart" name and logo with their newest line of premium woodworking chisels. The 16-788 1" Sweetheart Socket Chisel is much more than just a run of the mill chisel; it's a precision tool geared towards precision woodworking projects. Hand-made dovetails, mortises and shoulder joints are no problem with the 16-788; it's razor sharp cutting edge glides through the toughest stocks with ease. The genuine hornbeam wood handle give you the control you need to make the most precise cuts, and the tapered bevel edged blade is thin and narrow, allowing the tool to get into tight spots with ease.
The 16-788 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 1" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
- Length: 9"
- Width: 1"
- Handle Type: Hornbeam Wood