Stanley 16-789 1-1/4" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
- A genuine woodworking chisel from the first name in quality chisels
- Holds its edge longer and resharpens easily, designed for years of reliable use
- Genuine 750 Series chisel design is legendary for its comfort and precision
- Solid hornbeam wooden handle offers the true wood feel that so many craftsmen swear by
- Pre-honed blade cuts cleanly with less chipping and splitting
- Thin taper bevel edged blade maneuvers easier in tight spots
- Wide handle sweet spot transfers more striking energy to the blade and reduces mis-strikes
Manufactured in the U.K. to the highest standards in the industry, the Stanley 16-789 1-1/4" Sweetheart Socket Chisel is a premium woodworking chisel that will give woodworkers of all skill levels results they can be proud of. The pre-honed cutting edge is razor sharp and the blade resists rust and chipping. It can also be easily resharpened when needed, extending the usable life of the chisel almost indefinitely. The genuine hornbeam wooden handle provides a secure grip and features a large sweet spot, so you can strike it confidently and accurately every time. A wide 1-1/4" cutting edge makes the 16-789 perfect for heavy material removal on larger surfaces.
The 16-789 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 1-1/4" Sweetheart Socket Chisel
- Length: 9"
- Width: 1-1/4"
- Handle Type: Hornbeam Wood