Stanley 20-331 FatMax Mini Flush Cut Pull Saw
- Fat Max Makes quick and clean cuts on the pull stroke
- 23TPI tooth configuration is perfect for precise finish cutting
- Blade flexes for flush cutting dowels or plugs
- Comfortable ergonomic handle offers added control during the cut
- Perfect for trimming through tenon and lap joints
- Two sided blade allows for cutting from both the left and the right
The "pull saw" or Japanese style saw has gained much popularity over the years for its ability to make incredibly clean and accurate cuts with thin kerf blades. The Stanley 20-331 FatMax Mini Flush Cut Pull Saw takes all the great features of the traditional pull saw and combines them with legendary Stanley durability and affordability. Like all pull saws, the 20-2331 makes it cut on the pull stroke as opposed to the push stroke. This allows you to cut with much more precision and it's perfect for making quick flush cuts. Woodworkers swear by these saws for working with tenons and lap joints, and the 2 sided blade means you can cut from both the left and right side of the material with ease. When accuracy is your business, trust your results to a Stanley 20-331 FatMax Mini Flush Cut Pull Saw.
The 20-331 includes:
- 1x Stanley FatMax Mini Flush Cut Pull Saw
- Brand: Stanley
- Model: 20-331
- MPN: 1520-331
- Blade Length: 4-3/4"
- Height: 3"
- Length: 14.1"
- Width: 1.2"
UPC - 076174203318
Overall Rating for Stanley 20-331 FatMax Mini Flush Cut Pull Saw
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|