Stanley 20-501 FatMax Double Edge Pull Saw
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Fat Max. Double sided, flexible blade allows for easy flush cuts from the left or right side
- Thin kerf design increases cut quality and precision
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle offers added control and precision
- Quick change replaceable blade system
For hundreds of years, the Japanese have sworn by the performance and convenience of their pull saws. So much so that this style of saw has become known as a "Japanese style" saw. The beauty of a pull saw is its ability to cut on the pull, rather than the push stroke. This gives you much more control and precision and allows thinner kerf blades to be used. The Stanley 20-501 FatMax Double Edge Pull Saw is perfect when making finishing cuts on tenons and lap joints, and it allows you to make clean flush cuts in a variety of applications. And the quick change blade system offers added versatility over fixed blade saws.
The 20-501 includes:
- One (1) Stanley FatMax Double Edge Pull Saw