Stanley 21-295 Surform Flat File
Stanley 21-295 Surform Flat File with Regular Cut Blade
- Versatility and speed make this Surform File a good choice
- Great for shaping wood, plastic, body filler, fiberglass, aluminum and other soft materials
- Accepts and is fitted with a replacement hardened steel 10 inch blade
- Handle is made from high-impact polymer which holds up to constant punishment
- Body of the file is made with a metallic-gray, die-cast alloy
The Stanley Flat Surform File is an extremely versatile file depending on the replacement blade you choose. If you are looking to have an all-purpose blade designed for working into edges, with teeth flush to the blade edge and good for filing wood, vinyl, plaster, thermalite, fiberglass and linoleum - choose the Surform Standard Cut Replacement Blade. If you are thinking about working on fiberglass or to remove body filler on your car or boat, then the Surform half round regular cut replacement blade for your Stanley 21-295, is the perfect choice. Half round convex blades are used for faster stock removal and shaping curved surfaces.
The 21-295 includes:
- One (1) Stanley Flat Surform File
- One (1) Stanley Flat Regular Cut Blade (21-293)
- Width: 1-5/8"
- Overall Length: 17-3/8"