Stanley 21-299 10" 1/2 Round Regular Cut Surform Replacement Blade
- Use on wood, vinyl, plaster and linoleum materials
- Also great for shaping auto body filler on cars and boats
- Half round blade design for fast material removal and shaping
- Can be used to shape soft metals
From the company that pioneered the original surform planes, Stanley brings you the 21-299 10" 1/2 Round Regular Cut Surform Replacement Blade. The 21-299 is a round surform blade designed to quickly and accurately cut and shape wood, plaster, vinyl and other softer materials. Auto body professionals swear by their surform planes, and no quality surfboard shop would be caught dead without one. These tools are easy to use and work as hard as you do to achieve the high quality results you expect. The aggressive tooth pattern means more material removal with less effort and added control for more precision. When your results matter, trust a Stanley 21-299 10" 1/2 Round Regular Cut Surform Replacement Blade and accept no substitutes.
The 21-299 includes:
- 1x Stanley Surform 1/2 Round Regular Cut Replacement Blade