Stanley 22-339 File Cleaner / Card
- Designed to clean file teeth quickly and easily
- Works with all types of files and rasps
- Helps keep your files cutting more efficiently
- Especially helpful when filing soft metals
Files, unlike other tools, cannot be resharpened. Just like any other blade, a file or rasp needs sharp teeth that are clean and clear of debris to cut properly. This frequently occurs after filing aluminum, plastics, or other soft materials that tend to clog the teeth. In order to keep them in tip top condition, maintain them and keep them clean by using the Stanley File Brush. By scrubbing the file or rasp with the Stanley 22-339, the wires scour out debris, also known as pinnings, that get lodged in the teeth.
The 22-339 includes:
- One (1) Stanley File Cleaner