Stanley 28-140 1-1/4" Stiff Blade Putty Knife
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Nylon Handle Stiff Blade putty knife that is perfect for scraping applications
- Thick steel blade is hardened and polished for long life and corrosion resistance
- Full tang blade is permanently fastened to the durable nylon handle
- Designed to outlast standard putty knives
- Stanley limited lifetime warranty
The Stanley 28-140 1-1/4" Putty Knife's flat, smooth blade is perfect for evenly spreading all kinds of mastics, glue and adhesives. The 1-1/4" blade is perfect for small repairs. You can spackle joint compound, wood filler, glazing material, and auto-body putty with ease. I guess you can say that a putty knife is just one of those hand tools you cannot live without. Just try to patch a gouge in drywall without using a putty knife; it's like trying to butter bread with a fork!
The 28-140 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 1-1/4" Nylon Handle Stiff Blade Putty Knife