Stanley 28-141 1-1/2" Nylon Handle Stiff Blade Putty Knife
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Designed to outlast and outperform standard putty knives
- Hardened steel blade is polished and tempered to stand up to the toughest regular use
- Durable nylon handle resists chipping and shattering
- Permanently fastened blade with full handle tang
- Stanley Limited lifetime warranty
The Stanley 1-1/2" Putty Knife is still narrow enough to scoop putty or filler right out of a small can. Great for patching up holes with wood putty or just spreading or scraping any semi-liquid materials off. The Stanley Putty knife has a stiff blade and a hefty handle which is great for flat surface work. Every household should have several blade widths on hand for that perfect fit.
The 28-141 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 1-1/2" Nylon Handle Stiff Blade Putty Knife