Stanley 30-485 Tape Rule
Stanley 30-485 12' x 1/2" Tape Rule
- Long 7' standout makes is easy to take difficult measurements
- High contrast blade markings are easy to read even in low light
- Durable high visibility case stands up to the toughest jobsite use
- End hook is designed for easy inside and outside measurements
- 16" and 19.2" stud center markings simplify framing jobs
- Corrosion-resistant Tru-zero end hook for accurate measurements
- Blade Length: 12'
- Blade Width: 1/2"
- Additional Info: None
- Pkg Qty: 1
- See our Stanley Classic Tape Measures
Since ancient times, craftsmen have depended on their measuring tapes to help them accurately layout, cut and assemble their finished products. Little has changed since then and today they handy tape measure is still one of the most revered hand tools in existence. Stanley has long been the first name in measuring and marking tools, and their Yellow Tape Measure is yet another reason to trust that Stanley name to give you quick and accurate results every time. The main thing people look for when shopping for a tape measure is a quality blade and end. These parts obviously take the brunt of the abuse, and Stanley designs their tape blades to resist corrosion, chipping and kinking. And if you've ever tried to take a long measurement alone, you know how important the "standout" length is. This is how far you can extend the blade before is loose rigidity and falls. The full 7' standout on these Stanley Tape Measures means you can reach farther with less effort and get the measurements you need to get working fast.