Stanley 30-825 25' x 1" Leverlock Tape Measure
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Power tape return and automatic bottom lever lock makes it faster and easier to get the measurements you need quickly
- True-zero hook adjusts automatically for accurate inside and outside measurements
- Hook can also be used as a pivot for drawing circles and arcs
- High visibility, polymer coated blade resists chipping and kinking
- Large graphics are easy to read even in low light situations
- Non-slip rubber grip keeps the tape in your hand where it belongs
- Integrated belt clip so you can always have it close at hand
The Stanley 30-825 25' x 1" Leverlock Tape Measure is the perfect all around tape to have handy when you need quick and accurate measurements for just about any project. The unique leverlock system makes it easy to lock and unlock the tape right where you need it, so you can get the measurements you needs and get to working faster. Stanley's "Tru-Zero" hook design allows the hook to adjust automatically for inside and outside measurements, and the galvanized triple riveted construction means the hook will keep working accurately for years to come. Like all Stanley tape measures, the 30-825 is designed for jobsite durability, and it's high visibility, high impact case will stand up to the rigors of tough daily use.
The 30-825 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 25' x 1" Leverlock Tape Measure