Stanley 33-115 10' x 1/4" PowerLock Pocket Tape Measure PLUS Diameter Scale
- Compact slim design fits nicely in your pocket
- Tape Rule blade measures 1/4" wide
- Tru-Zero end hook which is loosely riveted to pivot for drawing circles
- Tape rule is polymer-coated to withstand punishment and provides long life
- Scale that measures up to 3' diameters at the back of the blade
- Spring of the tape rule is heat-treated to stand up to constant use
Stanley 33-115 Steel Tape Rule, with its locking-type mechanism, allows both of your hands to be free. This Stanley Tape Measure can be used like a drawing compass to scribe circles and divide lines and arcs. Of the many tools you might employ during a typical do-it-yourself project, none is more vital to its successful completion than a tape measure. Now of all the diverse collection of measuring and marking tools available, the tape rule or tape measure is the measuring tool of choice. You can't beat the compact size and multitude of lengths available to choose from. You can never have enough tape measures around the house and the Stanley 33-115, with its ultra-slim design, will provide you with the versatility you deserve.
The 33-115 includes:
- 1x 10' x 1/4" PowerLock Pocket Tape Rule
- Blade Length: 10 feet
- Blade Width: 1/4"
- Replacement Blades: No