Stanley 33-279 1-1/8" x 25' MAX Tape Measure
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Remarkable 10' blade standout and Patented 1-1/8" blade width
- Durable yellow/black bi-material case with rubber over mold
- Limited Lifetime Warranty and Large, multi-catch hook
- Patented 1-1/8" blade width with easy to read blade graphics
- Tru-Zero end hook is suppose to move and mounted to slide with Nail slot
- Case cracking is significantly reduced due to the AirLock Rubber slide
The Stanley 33-279 has a remarkable 10' blade standout when you consider that the average steel tape rule can be extended unsupported for a distance of about 3 feet. The feel of this tape measure with its slip resistant rubber over mold, shouts quality and durability. Just browse around your tool box and pick up another tape rule and compare. This professional line of Stanley Tapes speaks volumes about the Stanley name which maintains its standing as the world's best at what they do. Good tip when using your tape measure, make sure you wipe the blade dry after working in a wet environment, as they can work their way into the spring motor of the Stanley 33-279 and rust.
The 33-279 includes:
- One (1) 1-1/8" x 25' MAX Tape - English
- Blade Length: 25 feet
- Blade Width: 1-1/8"
- color: Yellow/Black