Stanley 33-428 1" x 26 ft/8m Inch/Metric Powerlock Tape Measure
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- The classic Powerlock tape measure from the leader in tape measure manufacturing
- 8' standout simplifies single person layouts and measurements
- Corrosion resistant hook offers a durable 3 rivet connection for long hook life and extended accuracy
- Blade is marked with 16" and 19.2" stud center markings to speed up framing jobs
- Forward positioned locking lever makes it quicker to lock and retract the blade
- Blade Length: 8m/26'
- Blade Width: 1"
- Blade Armor (Yes/No): No
- Pkg Qty: 1
- See our Stanley PowerLock Tape Measures
Millions of professionals the world over trust their Stanley Powerlock tape measures every day, day in and day out, and with good reason. Stanley Hand Tools is a pioneer in measuring tape technology and innovation, and their Powerlock Tape Measures are considered by many to be the standard in quality and accuracy. Featuring a small compact case design and a reliable slide lock system, the PowerLock Tape Measures is a worthy addition to just about any tool belt or tool box. The entire blade is coated with Stanley's Mylar polyester compound for the ultimate in durability and long term accuracy. But no matter how durable the blade is, it won't be accurate for long without a quality hook at the end, and Stanley's 3 rivet corrosion resistant hook is guaranteed to be as accurate on day 1000 as it was on day 1.