Stanley 33-730 FatMax Tape Rule
Stanley 33-730 30' x 1-1/4" FatMax Tape Rule
- ABS housing has a rubber over molded grip for extra comfort and added durability
- Mylar blade construction stands up to the toughest jobsite use
- Marked at 16" and 19.2" stud centers to simplify framing work
- BladeArmor treatment protects the blade and hook end from wear and tear
- Advanced hook design locks on the side, bottom or top
- Easy to reach oversized blade lock
- 1-1/4" blade width
- Blade Length: 30'
- Pkg Qty: 1
- See our Stanley FatMax Tape Measures
Just like cowboys with their trusty side arms, contractors and craftsmen depend on their tape measures for their livelihood, always at their side and ready to go to work. The Stanley FatMax Tape Measures are a worthy companion no matter what you line of work. The 11' tape standout means that you can measure farther, easier...without the need for another set of hands. The tape is coated in a durable mylar polyester film for the ultimate in jobsite durability, and the first 6' also features Stanley's proprietary "BladeArmor" coating, further extending the life of the blade. A high impact ABS housing protects the inner workings, and it features a thick rubber grip that not only adds further impact protection, but also makes it comfortable in the hand. Stanley is a world leader in tape rule technology, and their FatMax Tape Rules prove once again how they got that way.