Stanley 43-511 9" Magnetic Shock Resistant Torpedo Level
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Bi-material body with rubber ends for shock absorption
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame guarantees accuracy and durability
- Won't scratch or damage finished surfaces, thanks to non-marring feet
- Wet and humid conditions won't affect readout accuracy, thanks to waterproof components
- Get an accurate reading even on rounded surfaces, thanks to its pipe groove
When it comes down to it, the average level can be pretty fussy. It only reads flat surfaces, it won't work well in less than ideal conditions, and if you aren't careful, they can damage your workpiece. Kick your old level to the curb and get the Magnetic Shock Resistant Torpedo Level from Stanley. This heavy-duty level won't give you any grief; it dives right in and works like never before. Do you need to get a reading on a rounded surface? No problem, the pipe groove makes it happen. Are you working on a piece you don't want scratched or damaged? The non-marring feet speak for themselves. Working in less than savory conditions? Wet and humid conditions won't slow down the 43-511. Metal surfaces will be the easiest of all. Because of its magnetic properties, you will be able to use it hands-free. This easy to read, shock-absorbing level is more than worthy of a spot amongst all your other tools.
The 43-511 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 9" Magnetic Shock Resistant Torpedo
- Length: 9",228.6mm
- Number of Vials: 3