Stanley 43-548 48" FatMax Box Beam Level
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Fat Max. Single piece extruded aluminum design offers jobsite durability and professional accuracy
- Dual block vials provide more accurate readings over any distance
- "MaxEdge" center vial allows continuous scribing with an unobstructed view
- Bi-material hand grips help keep the level firmly in place during scribing and reading
- Protective end caps and bumpers protect the level from drops and impact and help keep it accurate
An accurate level is an indispensible tool for any kind of assembly or construction work, and it's not a tool to skimp on when shopping around. The Stanley 43-548 48" FatMax Box Beam Level is the perfect level for anyone's collection, and it will give you professional accuracy without putting a professional level dent in your wallet. It's built to be durable from the ground up, and the single pice extruded aluminum housing with end caps and side bumpers will ensure that this level is as accurate 10 years from now as the day you take it out of the box. The block vials at each end will provide quick and accurate reading, and Stanley's "MaxEdge" center vile will allow you to scribe continuous lines with a clear view of the line. The Stanley 43-548 48" FatMax Box Beam Level is our favorite kind of tool; one that combines a bargain basement price with professional quality and accuracy.
The 43-548 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 48" FatMax Box Beam Level