Stanley 45-500 16" x 24" Steel Carpenter's Square (English)
- Manufactured from durable hardened steel, designed to resist impacts and drops and maintain its accuracy
- Front and back feature deeply embossed graduations that will stay clear and readable for years to come
- Reverse scale helps you get the readings you need in quickly
- Clear, corrosion resistant finish helps the square stand up to tough regular use
- 24" body and 16" tongue make it perfect for a wider variety of layout tasks
The Stanley 45-500 16" x 24" Steel Carpenter's Square is a tool with a simple design that can accomplish some very complex and essential layout task. Any reputable carpenter or remodeler wouldn't be caught dead on the job without their square, and the 45-500 is worthy of a place in just about any toolbox or truck bed. It features a rigid steel construction that allows it to stay accurate even after years of tough jobsite abuse, and the embossed graduations on the front and back are crisp and easy to read. The square is coated in a heavy duty corrosion resistant compound that will allow it to stand up to the elements and it's covered by Stanley's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This item is only sold at our store in Waterbury, CT.
This is usually because it:
- ...is too heavy
- ...is too long
- ...is too flimsy
- ...has a history of being damaged during transport
The 45-500 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 16"x24" Steel Carpenter's Square
- Body Length: 24" x 2
- Finish: Buffed
- Graduation-Back: 1/8"
- Graduation-Face: 1/8
- Tongue Length: 16" x 1-1/2