Stanley 51-163 16 Ounce FatMax Xtreme AntiVibe Rip Claw Nailing Hammer
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- 75% larger strike face for improved striking accuracy than traditional hammers
- AntiVibe® technology minimizes vibration and shock at impact
- Fat Max. Torsion grip handle technology reduces the effects of every blow on your arms and hands
- Precision balanced design allows you to transfer the maximum amount of impact energy with every swing
- Forged, one-piece steel construction for strength and durability
- Rip claw design with smooth nailing face
- 13-1/2" overall length
- Head Weight: 16 oz / 454 g
- Pkg Qty: 1
- See our Stanley FatMax Xtreme Steel AntiVibe Nailing Hammers
The Stanley FatMax Xtreme Steel AntiVibe Nailing Hammers are serious hammers designed for serious work. With a name like FatMax Xtreme, you know this tool means business. Manufactured with Stanley's patented torsion control grip this hammer is easy on the hands and arms, and the Anti-Vibration design further reduces the amount of shock that is transferred to the user. The magnetic nail start feature makes it easy to get your nail going with one hand, a great feature when you need to stretch and reach to where your nail needs to go. The whole unit is designed to be precision balanced which helps transfer the most energy possible with each blow, meaning less swings for each nail. These FatMax Xtreme Hammers are manufactured from a single piece of drop forged steel for professional durability, and it's covered by Stanley's Limited Lifetime Warranty.