Stanley 51-508 20 oz FatMax Rip Claw Graphite Hammer
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- 70% larger strike face than traditional hammers for improved striking accuracy
- Fat Max. Advanced jacketed graphite handle design absorbs more shock and transfers more energy to the head
- High carbon steel head is balanced to deliver the most striking power possible
- Comfortable soft grip handle with flared end for added safety
- Tempered head rim prevents chipping and cracking
- Smooth nailing face
- 13" overall length
- Claw Type: Rip
- Head Weight: 20 oz / 567 g
- Pkg Qty: 1
- See our Stanley FatMax Graphite Nailing Hammers
The Stanley FatMax Jacketed Graphite Reinforced Hammers are a real durable champ and is popular with professional users who pound nails for a living. Believe it or not, the modern claw hammer was originally made 20 centuries ago by the Romans. Whether you are a weekend warrior installing window trim or building a doghouse, swinging a hammer all day long means a sore arm. By using a synthetic handle, like this Stanley FatMax, absorbing the shock of every blow will significantly reduce transmission to the user.