Stanley 51-616 16 Ounce Curved Claw Wood Handle Nail Hammer
The 51-616 includes:
- 1x Stanley 16 oz. Curved Claw Wood Handle Nail Hammer
- Drop forged high carbon steel head designed for rigorous professional use
- Striking face is fully heat treated and designed resist chipping and cracking
- Genuine hickory handle offers heavy duty durability and that much loved "wood feel"
- Curved claw design makes it easy to remove stubborn embedded nails
- A great all around hammer, perfect for most common hammering tasks
- Covered by Stanley's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Perhaps no tool is more cherished and coveted more than the trusty hammer. Since ancient times, craftsmen have relied on hammer devices to assemble, fasten and smash just about anything that they could swing them at. Stanley manufactures some of the highest quality hammers available on the market today, and the 51-616 16 oz Curved Claw Wood Handle Nail Hammer is the classic version of this classic tool. The fully hardened, drop forged head will stand up to the toughest regular use, and the heat treated striking face is designed to offer a lifetime of reliable hammering without chipping or splintering. Many newer hammers feature handles made from fiberglass and other composite materials, and these designs do have their advantages; but many professional swear by that certain feel and touch that only a genuine wood handle can offer. The 51-616 is manufactured with a durable hickory handle that is anchored securely to the head, and it's guaranteed to give you that exact wood feel that so many people swear by.
UPC - 076174516166
Overall Rating for Stanley 51-616 16 Ounce Curved Claw Wood Handle Nail Hammer
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|