Stanley 51-624 20 oz Rip Claw Fiberglass Handle Hammer
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Fiberglass handle absorbs shock and vibration better than standard wood
- Soft rubbers grip offers more comfort and control
- Exclusive rim temper reduces incidences of chipping or spalling
- Yellow-colored shaft for easy product visibility
- Light weight and comfortable enough to use all day long without breaking a sweat
- Precision balanced head delivers more force to the target with every blow
- Smooth striking face with either straight or rip claw design
- Claw Type: Rip
- Overall Length: 13" / 330 mm
- Head Weight: 20 oz / 567 g
- Pkg Qty: 1
- See our Stanley Yellow Fiberglass Nailing Hammers
If you are looking for a quality Fiberglass hammers, the Stanley Yellow Fiberglass Nailing Hammers have a lot to offer. Stanley designed this vibration-reducing hammer to minimize the effects of repetitive blows. This framing hammer is specifically designed with a curved claw which provide good leverage for pulling nails directly from the work without massacring the surface. Using the proper hammer for the job at hand will increase your chances of successfully completing the job and the Stanley Yellow Fiberglass Nailing Hammers offer just that!