Stanley 51-625 16 oz Rip Claw Fiberglass Handle Hammer
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- High carbon steel forged head offers maximum impact power per blow
- Fiberglass handle is lightweight and absorbs more shock than wood
- Ergonomic comfort grip features a ribbed surface and flared end to provide a firm grip and help reduce slippage
- Diamond pattern grip for added control
- Flared handle end for added safety
- Claw Type: Curve
- Face Style: Smooth
- Overall Length: 13" / 330 mm
- Head Weight: 16 oz / 454 g
- See our Stanley Gray Fiberglass Nailing Hammers
Take the time to choose a hammer with good balance and grip. The Stanley line of Fiberglass Hammers are ergonomically shaped which will ensure that you get a hammer that you can use efficiently. This lightweight, heavy duty tool is both versatile and practical for all you do-it-yourselfers. It is important that you keep your hammer's striking face clean, to prevent it from slipping during use by rubbing its face with a little piece of sandpaper.