Stanley 55-033 10" Nail Claw
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - June 30th, 2013.
- Easily removes the largest, most stubborn nails
- 90 deg. offset head provides plenty of leverage
- Octagon shape offers added strength under the toughest conditions
- Beveled nail slot grasps fastener heads firmly and reduces the chances of slipping
Bent nails are no match for the Stanley 55-033 Nail Puller. This nail puller or "cat's paw" is an essential tool on carpentry projects, but certainly not for removing nails from cabinetry and wood projects. You just work the claws down over the nail by forcing the tool into the wood. Once the claws are firmly embedded beneath the nail head, use the nail claw to raise the nail. By having the right nail puller for the job, you can cut your project time in half.
The 55-033 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 10" Nail Claw