Stanley 55-101 14" FatMax Wrecking Bar
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Fat Max. Use for prying, demolition, nail pulling and more
- High carbon steel design is drop forged and can withstand upwards of 975 ft-lbs. of bending pressure
- Tri-lobe shaft design gives the bar added rigidity and strength
- Bright yellow powder coated finish resists chipping and cracking
- Slotted claws and bevels at each end make it easy to fit bar into tight prying spots
An essential part of your deconstructionist's tool kit, is the perfect wrecking bar. The Stanley FaxMax 55-101 Wrecking Bar is the perfect tool to take all your frustrations out with. Need to tear up old flooring, take down some walls, tear apart cabinets, crates and pallets...no problem. These FatMax Wrecking Bars are forged from high-carbon steel for extra strength and are then powder-coated in Stanley Yellow to achieve increased visibility on the job.This crow bar is stout enough to handle any demolition project you have in mind. Just stand back and enjoy the experience, but make sure you always use safety equipment; we want you to stay safe out there.
The 55-101 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 14" FatMax Wrecking Bar