Stanley 55-102 24" FatMax Wrecking Bar
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Fat Max. Large 24" wrecking bar for the heaviest wrecking and demolition work
- Tri-lobe contour design provides more strength and rigidity than standard hexagonal bars
- Flat end design allows you to pry with great force without damaging the surface below
- Bar shape provides added hand comfort when applying pressure
- Nail pulling slot designed to grab nails sized 2d through 20d
Looking to do some demolition, well the Stanley FaxtMax 55-102 24 inch Wrecking Bar (crow bar) incorporate the traditional "goose neck" pattern for increased leverage and will literally rip wood and other materials apart. The chisel shaped tip will easily slip into narrow crevices, so you can pry off baseboards and moldings. The carbon-forged steel allows pros to use these tools for nearly everything; from heavy prying, dismantling timber and opening packing cases, to nail removal and other minor demolition work. You can also use your wrecking bar to lever out or to break down masonry or woodwork. Stanley demolition tools are comfortable to use and ultra-durable for tackling the toughest jobs.
The 55-102 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 24" FatMax Wrecking Bar