Stanley 55-104 36" FatMax Wrecking Bar
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Fat Max. Large 36" wrecking bar designed for heavy demolition and prying
- U-shaped prying end protects underlying surfaces from damage
- High carbon forged steel design stands up to 975 ft-lbs of bending force
- Recessed handles design offers a more secure and comfortable grip during use
- Integrated nail pulling slot makes it easier to remove even the largest nails
- Stanley Limited Lifetime Warranty
No need to bend too low using this Stanley FatMax Wrecking Bar or Crowbar; it measures a full 36" long. The length and beefy, chisel-like ends provides you with the leverage and the power to tackle even the most difficult deconstruction jobs you might encounter. To replace a damaged section of baseboard, just pry the damaged section away from the wall with your Stanley 55-104. Place wooden blocks between the molding and wall, on either side of the damaged area, and carefully cut (miter box) away the damaged section and replace with a new piece of wood.
The 55-104 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 36" FatMax Wrecking Bar