Stanley 55-113 8" Claw Bar / Nail Puller
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- The quick and easy way to loosen and remove large, stubborn nails
- Striking face behind claw allows the tool to be driven under even countersunk nails
- High carbon alloy steel construction is forged for added strength and long service life
- Tempered to resist chipping and cracking
- Beveled claw is polished for durability and offers added leverage when prying
- Stanley Limited Lifetime Warranty
Not just your ordinary claw bar....the Stanley 55-113, has a 90 degree rocker style head that's bent at 90 degrees to the shank of the tool. This provides a greater mechanical advantage when levering the nail out. By having its nail puller at the end of a bent arm, the Stanley Claw Bar/Nail Puller has more leverage than its counterparts. Stanley Tools designs quality tools for the end-user that is looking for the best tools and tools that last.
The 55-113 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 8" Claw Bar