Stanley 55-114 10" Claw Bar / Nail Puller
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Heavy duty 10" claw bar prys, splits and removes even larger nails with ease
- Features a flat surface behind the claw that allows you to strike it with a hammer and drive the tool under deeply embedded nails
- Forged from a high carbon alloy steel that is tough enough to stand up to the heaviest use
- Tempered to resist chipping and cracking
- Claws are polished and beveled to easily get under nail heads
- Covered by the Stanley Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Stanley 55-114 is a fantastic 10" Claw Bar. Same great features, just a little bit longer. Nail Pullers and prying tools are an essential part of any carpenter's tool arsenal, because in order for a carpenter to start a project, the removal process has to be completed. Claw bars are available in all shapes and sizes; choosing the right quality (forged steel) and size (8", 10" or 12"), will turn a difficult job into a "can do" project. Don't skimp on the important stuff, Stanley Tools are made of extra durable materials tough enough for any project.
The 55-114 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 10" Claw Bar