Stanley 55-119 15" FatMax Functional Utility Bar
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Fat Max. Smaller version of the FatMax Xtreme Fubar, lighter weight and easier to maneuver
- 4-in-1 wonder tool that prys, splits, bends and strikes
- Serrated jaw securely grabs the edge of "2x" boards for bending and positioning
- Beveled nail slot easily removes nails of all sizes
- Breaker edge for effortless demolition work
- Single piece forged steel construction stands up to tough professional use
- Fits easily into any standard hammer loop
- Weighs as much as a standard 22oz hammer
When you're looking to rain down destruction and devastation on all your demolition and remodeling jobs, look no further than the Stanley 55-119 15" FatMax Functional Utility Bar. This is one serious tool for serious work. The 55-119 can pry, split, bend, hammer and smash its way through just about any material you throw at it. The thick serrated jaw grips the edges of "2x" lumber for easier bending and repositioning, and the breaker edge on the reverse side is perfect for smashing and hammering. The tail end features a beveled nail slot so you can easily remove even the largest and most stubborn fasteners. The Stanley 55-119 15" FatMax Functional Utility Bar is manufactured from a single piece of durable drop forged steel, and it will stand up to all the daily punishment you can dish out. Let's face it, with the low cost and availability of power nailers, most people use their hammers for demolition tasks. If this is you, then maybe it's time to step up to something more powerful and functional than just a standard hammer.
The 55-119 includes:
- One (1) Stanley FatMax Functional Utility Bar