Stanley 56-705 Fiberglass Drilling Hammer
Stanley 56-705 3lb Fiberglass Drilling Hammer
- Heavy duty drilling hammer designed for the toughest professional use
- Machined striking faces on a solid, New England patterned head
- Fully jacketed fiberglass handle offers both durability and added shock absorption
- Head is drop forged and tempered to resist chipping and cracking
- Able to strike hardened metal tools and surfaces without fragmenting
Resembling a small sledgehammer, the Stanley 56-705 3 pound drilling hammer is handy for medium-size pounding jobs, like driving stakes when you are laying out a building foundation and when setting forms for concrete pours. The Stanley 3 pound drilling hammer is a versatile tool good for punching holes in masonry, splitting bricks with a brick chisel, driving hardened masonry nails or pins into concrete or brick. Best of all let's not forget demolition work. This heavy hitter will provide you with years and years of pounding fun.
The 56-705 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 3lb Fiberglass Drilling Hammer
- Length: 10-3/4"
- Head Weight: 3 pounds
- Head Length: 4-1/2"