Stanley 57-522 Hickory Handle Rubber Mallet
Stanley 57-522 18 oz Hickory Handle Rubber Mallet
- Durable rubber head is great for woodworking, carpentry and more
- Applies striking power without risk of damage to stock
- Head is molded to a lacquered hickory handle that is lightweight and durable with that "wood feel"
- 13-1/4" overall length offer plenty of leverage
- Covered by Stanley's Limited Lifetime Warranty
No shop is complete without a quality rubber mallet. These tools are perfect fot applying striking force without risking damage to the impact surface. The Stanley 57-522 18 Ounce Hickory Handle Rubber Mallet is designed for woodworking and carpentry applications, or any other job that requires a controlled strike from a soft faced hammer. The rubber head is molded directly to the hickory handle and will stand up to repeated impacts and regular use, and the 13-1/4" overall length provides plenty of leverage and power even in tight quarters. When you're looking to add some "ommpf" to your swing, look no further than the Stanley 57-522 18 Ounce Hickory Handle Rubber Mallet.
The 57-522 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 18 Ounce Hickory Handle Rubber Mallet