Stanley 62-505 FatMax Screwdriver Set
Stanley 62-505 4pc. FatMax Screwdriver Set
- Fat Max. Tri-lobular handle design offers maximum tip torque and control
- Sand blasted tips grip the fastener tighter, reducing slip out and stripping
- Comfortable rubber grip resists slipping and provides added control
- Main bar is coated with a durable lacquer that resists chipping and corrosion
- All tips are heat treated to resists chipping and breakage
- Handles are imprinted with tip identification markings
Whether at home or on the jobsite, the right tool for the right job means the job will get done quicker and safer. The Stanley 62-505 FatMax Screwdriver Set is a perfect way to make sure that you always have the right tool for the right job; featuring 4 of the most common screwdrivers and designed to be comfortable and easy for anyone to use. The unique tri-lobular handle design fits your hand like a glove and the sandblasted, heat treated tips grab the fastener tighter and help reduce stripping. If you think a screwdriver is "just" a screwdriver, pick up one of the tools in the 62-505 FatMax Screwdriver Set and we're sure you'll feel the difference in comfort and performance an advanced screwdriver can make.
The 62-505 includes:
- 1 (One) #1 Point x 3" phillips screwdriver
- 1 (One) #2 Point x 4" phillips screwdriver
- 1 (One) 3/16" x 3" cabinet screwdriver
- 1 (One) 1/4" x 4" standard screwdriver
Stanley hand tools are some of the highest quality and reliable on the market today. Since 1843, they've committed themselves to designing and manufacturing tools that are both innovative and affordable. The trademark yellow color is a common site in tool boxes and tool belts the world over, and with good reason; both professionals and hobbyists alike know that when they buy Stanley, the get well over 100 years of experience and dedication to quality.