Stanley 62-552 1/4'' x 1-1/2'' FatMax Stubby Slotted Screwdriver
- Fat Max. Tri-lobular handle design offers increased comfort and transfers the maximum amount of torque to the tip
- Slip resistant rubberized grip prevents slippage and provides more control over the tool
- Over-molded nylon handle stands up to high torque and impact
- Sand blasted slotted tip is precision machined to grab the fastener more securely and reduce slipping and stripping
- Lacquer coating on bar resists rust and corrosion and extends tool life
When Stanley slaps the "FatMax" name on to a tool, it means something, a lot of things actually. The Fatmax line of tools is more durable, precise and feature rich than other tools, and they're tested up to the highest standards in the industry. The Stanley 62-552 1/4'' x 1-1/2'' FatMax Stubby Slotted Screwdriver proves once again what the FatMax name means. Its unique tri-lobular handle is more comfortable in the hand, and it offers much more precise control over the amount of torque being applied. And the slip resistant rubberized coating protects both you and the tool from damage. The precision slotted tip is hardened and sandblasted to bite the fastener more firmly and reduce the chances of stripping, and the shaft is securely fastened to a durable nylon core in the handle. Forget cheap imitations; buy a genuine Stanley FatMax tool and know that they'll stand behind it for a lifetime.
The 62-552 includes:
- One (1) Stanley FatMax 1/4'' x 1-1/2'' Stubby Slotted Screwdriver
- Overall Length:4"
- Blade Length: 1.6"
- Blade Diameter: 1/4"
- Tip Width: 1/4"