Stanley 62-553 1/4" x 4" FatMax Standard Slotted Screwdriver
- Fat Max. Ergonomically designed handle allows you to transfer the maximum amount of torque to the tip
- Slip resistant grip offers added comfort and control
- High strength nylon handle is over-molded on to shaft to withstand high torque applications
- Tip is precision machined and sandblasted to provide a sure grip on the fastener with less chance of stripping or slipping
Stanley FatMax tools are some of the most popular we offer, and it's no mystery why. These tools are just plain tough, and they're designed and tested to the highest standards in the industry. The Stanley 62-553 1/4'' x 4'' FatMax Standard Slotted Screwdriver is like a screwdriver on steroids. While many competitors try to imitate, there's no way to duplicate the quality built into this tool. The soft ergonomic handle provides all day comfort and control, while the sandblasted, hardened tip provides the firmest bite possible. Stanley even went the extra mile to coat the shaft with a protective lacquer finish to resist chipping and corrosion. How sure is Stanley of the quality of the 62-553? Sure enough to cover it with a limited lifetime warranty, that's how sure.
The 62-553 includes:
- 1x Stanley FatMax 1/4'' x 4'' Standard Slotted Screwdriver
- Overall Length:9"
- Blade Length: 4"
- Blade Diameter: 1/4"
- Tip Width: 1/4"
UPC - 076174625530
Overall Rating for Stanley 62-553 1/4" x 4" FatMax Standard Slotted Screwdriver
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|