Stanley 62-555 5/16" x 6" FatMax Standard Slotted Screwdriver
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Fat Max. A great all around "regular" screwdriver, perfect for a variety of fastening jobs
- Non-slip rubberized grip for added comfort even under heavy use
- Heat treated tip resists chipping and cracking
- Lacquer coating on bar helps prevent rust and corrosion
- Durable nylon handle core is securely molded to the bar
Buying hand tools is no time to skimp on quality; as with anything else, you get what you pay for. And sometimes you can get professional quality at an everyday price that you can afford. The Stanley 62-555 5/16" x 6" FatMax Standard Slotted Screwdriver is a great all around screwdriver that will find a home in just about any tool box or tool belt. It's designed with a comfortable, non-slip rubberized handle that will feel good in the hand whether you use it for a few minutes or all day long. The shaft is securely fasted to the nylon core in the handle, and it's coated with a thick lacquer finish that resists rust and corrosion. And the heat treated tip means it will bite the fastener more tightly with less chance of stripping. When Stanley stamps the "FatMax" name on a tool, you know you're getting heavy duty quality. And the Stanley 62-555 5/16" x 6" FatMax Standard Slotted Screwdriver is a quality tool that anyone will appreciate.
The 62-555 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 5/16" x 6" FatMax Standard Slotted Screwdriver
- Blade Diameter: 9/32"
- Blade Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 11"
- Tip Width: 5/16"