Stanley 62-559 1 Point x 3" FatMax Phillips Screwdriver
The 62-559 includes:
- 1x Stanley 1 Point x 3" FatMax Phillips Screwdriver
- Fat Max. Professional grade screwdriver that meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Ergonomic handle design offers added control and user comfort
- Precision tip is sandblasted to grip the fastener securely and reduce slippage
- Tip symbol on handle makes it easy to quickly identify the right tool for the job
- Durable lacquer coating on bar resists rust and corrosion
- Covered by Stanley's Limited Lifetime Warranty
When purchasing a screwdriver, it's important to look for a quality tool from a name you know. Many low budget manufacturers will coat their tools to make them "appear" to be higher quality. In order to get the most "bang" for your buck, purchase a name like Stanley, and a line like FatMax. These tools are designed to be tough and durable and guaranteed to outperform the competition. The 62-559 1 Point x 3" FatMax Phillips Screwdriver is a professional grade tool that meets or exceeds all ANSI standards. The soft, ergonomic handle design provides more comfort and control than standard handle designs, and the hardened tip will bite your fastener firmly and resist chipping and stripping. The shaft is coated in a durable laquer finish that resists chipping and corrosion, and Stanley offers a limited lifetime warranty so you can buy with confidence knowing they will stand behind their product.
- Blade Diameter: 3/16"
- Blade Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 7-1/2"
- Point Size: 1 Point
UPC - 076174625592
Overall Rating for Stanley 62-559 1 Point x 3" FatMax Phillips Screwdriver
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|