Stanley 62-560 2 Point x 3-1/2" FatMax Phillips Screwdriver
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Fat Max. Comfortable handle design with slip resistant rubber grip
- Precision machined heat treated tip resists chipping and cracking and offers a secure bite on the fastener
- Lobed handle shape allows you to transfer more torque directly to the screw
- Lacquer coating on bar helps prevent rust and corrosion
- Tip identification symbol on handle makes it easy to find the right tool for the job
- Stanley Limited Lifetime Warranty
Stanley FatMax is the first, and last, name in professional grade tools. Professionals know the difference the FatMax name makes, and even the weekend warrior can reap the benefits of FatMax quality. The Stanley 62-560 2 Point x 3-1/2" FatMax Phillips Screwdriver may very well be the last Phillips head screwdriver you'll ever want to use. It features a soft, lobed handle design that offers incredible comfort and control, even if you use it all day long. Stanley manufactures the 62-560 with a specially hardened tip that stands up to heavy repeated use, and the lacquer coated shaft will resist rust and corrosion for years to come. Stanley is so sure of the quality they build in to this tool that they cover it with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
The 62-560 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 2 Point x 3-1/2" FatMax Phillips Screwdriver
- Blade Diameter: 1/4"
- Blade Length: 1-3/16"
- Overall Length: 3-1/2"
- Point Size: 2 Point